- Organized the Gulf Leaders Forum 2015
- Managing the project (General Census of Population, Buildings and Establishments in the State of Kuwait for the year 2011 AD) for the benefit of (the Central Administration of Statistics), and the number of workers in the project exceeded (6000) employees, and it is considered one of the most important basic projects for implementing the development plan of the state.
- Designed, managed, and operates the first electronic census website in the history of the State of Kuwait, at the initiative of (Kanee).
- Managed and operates the first government call center that received more than half a million calls for the (Central Administration for Statistics), with national elements that provided technical support regarding completing forms and collecting data for the census. Using the best system in the world for automatic data entry, characterized by accuracy and speed (ICR), in the project of the general census of the State of Kuwait.
- Managed the services (issuing tourist visas) at Kuwait International Airport for (Ministry of Interior) for a period of 3 years, 24 hours a day.
- Provides administrative services to the Kuwaiti oil sector for more than 15 continuous years till date.
-Organized the Gulf Employment Forum over five sessions.
Managed the printing and publishing services in all facilities of the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Justice.