Gulf Business Services and Recruitment Group (Kanee) started its operations in 1999 and for more than eleven years the company is providing Recruitment, Human Resources and Outsourcing Services to the labor market in Kuwait. KANEE is the first Kuwaiti closed joint-stock company with the capital of one million Kuwaiti dinars specialized in this field to meet the needs of its clients.
It is GEC main concern to seek positive change, which is a feature of this era, in accordance with the requirements of the human capital industry and the social infrastructure in Kuwait, in regard to securing the best service to its clients for both, companies and jobseekers.
GEC’s core business has witnessed great development.We have built wide global relations to secure our network of sourcing human resources to meet our clients’ needs.
Our vision serves as the framework for our road map and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
Our vision is to be become a holding company offering the best services in GCC countries. Our plan is to offer general services in many fields such as Project Management, Property Management, Information Technology, Human Resources, Maintenance, Cleaning, Security, Transportation, Handling and many others.
Creativity in innovating the best unconventional support services presented to our clients locally, regionally and internationally.
- Remain the Pioneers as service providers to the local service sector.
- Offering the best services for our clients.
- Continue the investment In our human resources.
- Achieving the highest returns and profits for our shareholders.
- Being loyal to our society and environment.
- Abdul Aziz Saud Al-Babtain & Sons Company.
- Al-Sayer Projects .
- Mohammed Abdulmohsin Al-Kharafi & Sons Company.
- Global Investment House (Global).
- Al Sharq Investment Company.
- Kuwait Awqaf Public Foundation.
- Human Investment Corporation (Kuwait Finance House).
- Balasem Company for General Trading.
- Jasem Boshahri Sons Company.
- Bait El-mal For Business Development Company & OTHERS.
|Majed Al-Terkait||Chairman & Chief Executive Officer|
|Ibrahim Al-Ruwaili||Vice chairman and Chief Operating Officer|
|Mohamad Abu Sharikh||Assistant CEO –Finance|
|Ahmad Al-Ibrahim||Assistant CEO –operation|
|Reem Sdeh||Human Resources Manager|
|Dr. Samir Abu-Rumman||Executive Manager- Gulf opinion|
|Anas Adel Al-Falah||GM – Call Center|
|Shahbaz Ahmed||IT Manager|